Ankul Barar

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr. ANKUL BARAR It was 14 when I discovered that I am a born psychic and I found myself on the path of Tarot. I started with the Universal pack of Cards "The Rider-Waite Cards". Since then it has been six years that I have been into Tarot Card Readings and relating Occults like Numerology, Reiki, Color Therapy, Gemology and etc.. Later in 2008 I learned Reiki from The Grand Master Shikha Gupta, A Friends and a support in the journey of Mystic and now I am a healer too and a learner each day.

Heaven Or Hell !!!


Look, he is coming with all his thoughts,
Me on his bed me on his cot,
“Go, Leave” I want to say,
But can’t he will pay.

They are the only people, who value me,
I don’t care if they want my body,
At least they want something in me,
Cause, others make me regret of my being.


I know they will tear and rip me off,
Still better than others who rape my rape and thoughts, I know I have risk off life in this, because I am just seventeen, a little blond miss.


I don’t feel bodies now,
But I do feel like a zombie, a living dead body
Now,

This is because of dissections that I have faced,
I have even forgotten the counts of my pays,

But these pay never came to me,
It went to man, who sold me,

But I am not an object I am a human being,
How can they sell me without I agreeing the deal,

I don’t know what to fell,
But I still feel protective in whole thing,
I don’t know what my rate is,
But I know I have value because I have been paid,

I don’t know where I will go,
Heaven or hell I really don’t know,
May be god have given both of them,
Heaven or Hell in this Bordello’s shell…

3 Feedback:

ronnie - on path less traveled said...

it nice starting to express your feelings among others. i wish you all the best and wish that you blogs get a good response and gain popularity..

Tarot reader, Hypnotherapist, Past-Life Regressionist and Universal Healer said...

Thanks buddy!!

Hoping to getmore these kinda responses...
how did u find the content??

Unknown said...

this one's guud..lyked it..!! keep up the good work..!!! impressed!!!

Catch me on FB!