Ankul Barar

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr. ANKUL BARAR It was 14 when I discovered that I am a born psychic and I found myself on the path of Tarot. I started with the Universal pack of Cards "The Rider-Waite Cards". Since then it has been six years that I have been into Tarot Card Readings and relating Occults like Numerology, Reiki, Color Therapy, Gemology and etc.. Later in 2008 I learned Reiki from The Grand Master Shikha Gupta, A Friends and a support in the journey of Mystic and now I am a healer too and a learner each day.

A worth living Experience - F.R.I.E.N.D.S....


10 years, over 10 million viewers, and infinite timeless moments...

A show that can just happen once. A response that can never be predicted and a cast that can never be neglected. FRIENDS was a show that made history making people laugh,cry and showed most of all, represented what actually love and friendship is.

Six people living in Manhattan, struggling in their lives , in their work, in their love, but the thing which kept them going was their friendship, their friends.

Chandler Bing , Rachel Green , Ross Gellar , Monica Gellar(Bing), Joey Tribianni and Phobe Buffay. Six names who had all the elements to keep up a perfect group of people who touched all events of our lives.

It is a show, which is worth keeping and reliving again and again. I have all of its seasons on my computer. I must have seen each episode over 50 times but every time I turn it on , it's a new experience all over again.

Any one in this world who wants see what real love , real relations and what real friends are... HAS TO GO WATCH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

0 Feedback:

Catch me on FB!