Ankul Barar

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr. ANKUL BARAR It was 14 when I discovered that I am a born psychic and I found myself on the path of Tarot. I started with the Universal pack of Cards "The Rider-Waite Cards". Since then it has been six years that I have been into Tarot Card Readings and relating Occults like Numerology, Reiki, Color Therapy, Gemology and etc.. Later in 2008 I learned Reiki from The Grand Master Shikha Gupta, A Friends and a support in the journey of Mystic and now I am a healer too and a learner each day.

Happy Days Will Be Back!!!



Happy days will be back,
Don’t think you are in a trap,
This is all predestined work,
Be resilient because that is enough,

Don’t think you will get what you want,
You have to wait for your slot,
Only reason of this pain,
Are old memories that we all gain,

No one stays till the end of life,
Walk on new roads with this time…..

0 Feedback:

Catch me on FB!