Ankul Barar

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Dr. ANKUL BARAR It was 14 when I discovered that I am a born psychic and I found myself on the path of Tarot. I started with the Universal pack of Cards "The Rider-Waite Cards". Since then it has been six years that I have been into Tarot Card Readings and relating Occults like Numerology, Reiki, Color Therapy, Gemology and etc.. Later in 2008 I learned Reiki from The Grand Master Shikha Gupta, A Friends and a support in the journey of Mystic and now I am a healer too and a learner each day.

Another Day,Another Night !!!!!

Another day, another night and another moment has passed,
But still I m clueless of ,Why I am wandering with this open heart,

Or maybe I want it full of impressions of people who come and go,
or maybe I want pain and pleasure know that I m here on show,

To feel the joy of love,
to feel the agony of separation,
to live the life of a human,
To share a grief of no one,

Or maybe I m here to hear the music of nature,
And help her to regain her own nature,

To feel it breeze around my hair,
To hear her sound around my ears,
And To shed Few tears,
Flowed Out of Joy and Fear.

So that's what I think we all are here for,
to find a better way,
to untangle the tangled path,
of soul and heart...

0 Feedback:

Catch me on FB!